Oileán Fhonn, Lacknashannagh, Kildysart,Co Clare
- Size: 80 sq mts
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- School District: Kildysart, Co Clare,Ireland
CHARMING FULLY RESTORED AND EXTENDED 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH PANORAMIC ESTUARY VIEWS. LOCATED WITHIN 2KM’S OF ALL VILLAGE AMENITIES & 20 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ENNIS TOWN.
Additional Photos: http://www.daft.ie/11560288
Accommodation & Approximate room measurements
Entrance Porch: 2.44m x 1.6m Ceramic floor Solid traditional style wooden half door
Sitting Room: 4.54m x 4.52m Liscannor Flag stone floor, Cast iron solid fuel stove
Back Hallway: 3.5m x 0.95m
Kitchen & Dining area: 4.43m x 2.82m Modern Fitted floor and wall units, ceramic tile floor. Velux window for additional light. Electric cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer
Utility Area: 1.76m x 0.95m: Plumber for washing machine, door to rear garden.
Shower Room & Guest Toilet: 1.85m x 1.76m WC, hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and shower area
Master Bedroom 1: 4.86m x 3.38m Large double room with cast iron fireplace and wooden laminate flooring
En-Suite: Full bathroom en-suite with WC, hand basin, and bath power shower overhead. Tiled floor and bath area, wainscot style wooden wall paneling
Bedroom 2: 4.56m x 2.66m Comfortable double or twin broom with wooden laminate flooring
• Panoramic views over Shannon Estuary
• Low maintenance garden with Liscannor paved patio area and pea gravel beds
• Wooden garden shed for storage
• Oil fired central heating and solid fuel stove
• PVC double glazed windows
• Tranquil location on quiet country lane.
• Property has been let as a holiday rental for a number of years very successfully so would make
an ideal investment property.
Lacknashannagh,Kildysart, Co Clare,Ireland
Contact Us or Request a visit
Please call Call 065 6820460 or you can fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.